Competition Terms and Conditions – Female Mentoring Initiative 2022
1. The promoter of this competition is Digital Business Ireland, (hereinafter referred to as “DBI”) unless otherwise stated.
2. Participation in the competition denotes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions (as may be amended at any time) and any additional competition specific terms and conditions which may be advertised. Any person found to be in disregard of these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified automatically.
3. By participating in this competition the applicant accepts that their data may be shared with the competition partners and judges, for the purposes of selecting a winner and of advertising and publicity in such media as DBI and our partners choose without additional compensation.
4. 4. The opening date for applications is 09:00 on Tuesday 15th of March and entries will be accepted until 17:00 on Friday 8th of April. The winner will be announced on Monday 25th of April.
5. Competition entrants must be over 16 years of age and be residents of the Republic of Ireland in order to qualify as the prize winner.
6. This competition is not open to employees of Digital Business Ireland or contractors, agents, their immediate family members or of any companies associated with the competition.
7. Eligible entrants must enter via the application form on the DBI Website.
8. All competition entries must be received by DBI in the required format before the advertised closing time. Neither DBI nor its affiliated entities are responsible for printing or typographical errors in any materials relating to promotions; fraudulent, lost, late, misdirected, incomplete or altered entries; or entries which are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to computer or other technical malfunction.
9. Use of a false name or address by a competition entrant will disqualify them from winning or receiving any prize.
10. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this competition, The Committee reserves the right to terminate this competition, amend these terms & conditions, or disqualify any entrant.
11. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of DBI will be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
12. The winning entrants will be selected by the selection committee
13. There will be 1 winner selected.
14. The winner will be contacted via email or telephone.
15. Unless otherwise stated, all taxes, insurance, fees and surcharges on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
16. Acceptance of the prize by the winner constitutes permission for DBI to publish their name, and a photograph for the purposes of advertising and publicity in such media as DBI may choose without additional compensation.
18. Neither DBI nor its agents accept any responsibility whatsoever for any death, injury or other damage, loss, expense or liability arising as a result of taking a prize. Nor will DBI have any liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in any DBI competition or in connection with any of the prizes rewarded.
19. DBI reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.
20. This promotion is governed by Irish law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
21. Participation in DBI competitions denotes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any additional competition specific terms and conditions which may be advertised. Any person found to be in disregard of these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified automatically.
22. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of DBI will be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
23. Prizes are non-transferable and will only be awarded to the winner. There will be no cash substitute for the stated prize.
24. The prize consists of four, one-to-one mentoring sessions with former Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation, and qualified Executive Business Coach and Mentor, Mary Mitchell O’Connor.
25. Any third-party development charges, transactional payment service fees or other charges associated with the ongoing running of an online store are not included in the prize. Certain third-party application installs can result in additional charges and are not included in the prize. The cost of upgrading to a higher Shopify plan or installation of third-party applications to achieve certain features is not included in the prize.