The #BackingBusines initiative is open to all businesses in Munster across all sectors – from sole traders to small firms to large companies.
You don’t need to have a website or an existing online store to apply.
However, your business must be based in Munster (ie. in either Cork, Clare, Kerry, Limerick, Tipperary or Waterford).
Five lucky businesses in Munster will win a digital transformation package and media exposure, which includes:
• One year of free Fibre Business Broadband with Virgin Media Business
• An online Shopify Store built by Milk Bottle Labs
• Media exposure and PR opportunities
• Business development support and full membership of Digital Business Ireland’s extensive network.
• Mentoring and training in digital marketing from the Local Enterprise Offices
The overall initiative is supported with programme funding from permanent tsb
Applying for the competition is easy and there are no entry fees.
To apply, just complete the official on-line entry form by clicking here.
The deadline to submit your online application is Tuesday, May 18th 2021
The winners will be announced at the end of May and you’ll find the competition terms and conditions here.
this initiative is proudly supported by