Digital Business Ireland has today announced its advisory council which will guide and strategically plan for the future of eCommerce representation across all sectors in Ireland.
Made up of senior business leaders and policy experts in eCommerce, CEO of DBI Lorraine Higgins today said “I am delighted to have such a breadth of experience involved in the body. Each member has something tangible to contribute to the eCommerce landscape in Ireland and I very much look forward to working with them to deliver cutting-edge representation and supports to businesses wanting to increase their bottom line”.
- Sarah Carroll – International eCommerce Consultant, Author, formerly of the UK Trade Development Office
- PJ Byrne – CEO of Flexi-Fi Europe Ltd
- Victor Timon – Data, Privacy, Tech Lawyer, Lewis Silkin
- Peter Walsh – CEO OpenOut Ltd
- Rose O’ Donovan – Financial Services expert
- Aine Collins – Director eFM Ireland and former TD
- David Campbell – Head of eCommerce at Flexi-Fi Europe Ltd
- Alasdair McDonnell – Former MP & leader of the SDLP
- Luke Moriarty – MD of the Moriarty Group
- Eamon Moore – Founder & CEO of Hikari Data Solutions
- Martina Fitzgerald – Communications expert
- Adam Hankin – MD Wagestream
- Tracy O’Brien – MD The People Password
- Cathie Farrell – Associate Director, Financial Services at Grant Thornton