Rules of Entry Rules & Conditions for Entries – National Digital Awards 2022
- The overall aim of these awards is to recognise and celebrate the success of businesses, individuals and innovators in the digital industry in Ireland.
- Awards will be available for each of the categories as detailed on the website.
- The Awards are open to all individuals, businesses and organisations in the digital sector but with the following restrictions:
- Entries will be confined to individuals, businesses and organisations that have a base in Ireland
- Sponsors cannot enter the award which they are sponsoring, but they are welcome to enter any other category
- The submission must be submitted digitally. Shortlisting will then commence at the first-round of judging and the finalists will then be invited to provide a written document/presentation and supporting material for the second-round.
- Entries that do not meet the required format may be excluded from the competition.
- The judging panel may rely on published information and facts that are in the public domain when considering entries. Short-listed individuals, businesses and organisations may be asked to provide confirmation of claims made.
- The opinion of the judging panel in all matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Businesses, people and organisations may enter as many award categories as they wish, but they may only make one entry in each category.
- In the unlikely situation where a category is not deemed to be viable, the organisers reserve the right to cancel that category, without prior notice.
- All relevant or equivalent qualifications should be provided where asked for. If you do not have the required qualifications, the organisers reserve the right to eliminate your entry without notice.
- Information supplied may be used on the awards evening and/or in media outlets after the event.
- As there is no charge to enter the Awards, resources, therefore, do not allow feedback to be provided to an applicant.
a. Entries open: 3rd October 2022
b. Entries must be received no later than 12 noon on Friday 11th November 2022.
c. First round judging commences: 16th November 2022
d. Shortlist announced: Monday 5th December 2022
e. Final submissions to be received no later than 12 noon on Friday 20th January 2023
f. Final judging commences: Wednesday 25th January 2023
g. Awards Ceremony: 3rd March, Gibson Hotel, Dublin, Ireland.